To stop the 'installing for the first time, c++ etc' messages, get rid of the 'installscript.vdf' file in your 'Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\crusader kings II' folder.
Articles in this section
- Avast! Antivirus crashes the game
- Black flags in-game
- Coat of Arms displays nothing but black color
- Comodo anti-virus detects CK2.exe as infected/malicious
- Crusader Kings 2 crashing at "Loading Graphics"
- Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords doesn't appear in DLC list
- d3dx9_41.dll (or similar) is missing
- Game crashes on first launch and DLC not working on second attempt
- How to roll back to any older Version
- Installing for first time messages keep appearing every time I start the game