Seting your computer monitor to run at 60 Hz instead of 120hz (or higher) might help. Also enable VSYNC in settings.
Articles in this section
- After clicking play in the launcher, the game doesn't show, but I hear music
- Disk Write Failure while trying to install HOI4 on Linux (and possibly other games as well)
- Game crashing or not starting with an Overlay app running
- Graphics card overheats
- I can't see the Season Pass in my list of DLCs
- Some graphics are missing, black flags, units etc
- The game gets stuck on "Loading Graphics" or similar...
- The game has no sound
- The game won't even start the launcher
- Together for Victory: Crash to desktop