How do I pay for the subscription ?
- Visit the store page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1896050/Europa_Universalis_IV__Expansion_Subscription/
I can't start the game and I want to unsubscribe ?
- Go to Steam > Account Details > Manage Subscriptions
I moved to a new computer and now the banner windows show that I have no subscription ?
- Check internet connection.
- Press the <Read more> button to get more detailed information.
- Check in steam on Account Details > Manage Subscriptions
I bought the subscription but can’t download the DLC:s
- DLC:s are downloaded through the subscription window in-game (where you bought the subscription), not through the Steam client itself.
- Check internet connection (note: DLC:s are not downloaded from the subscription server, so you can have connection to one but not the other)
Can I get a refund ?
-No. In our Terms and Conditions it says that there are No refunds. Please be aware that any payments made in connection with your Subscription are nonrefundable and there are no refunds, or credits for partially used Subscription period. In case of any cancellation you will however continue to have access to the Subscription through the end of your current billing period. ”
I can’t open Steam overlay
Check that you enabled the Steam Overlay while in-game.
Can I disabled an individual DLC?
It has to be done manually by editing the file
%userprofile%\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Europa Universalis IV\dlc_load.json
Below is an example with the DLC Conquest of Paradise disabled, note the added prefix “subscription_dlc/”: