If you get a blue "radar" when playing the game chances are you've got an external program causing it called Namahac Game Sense. Please check for the Namahac app on your computer and disable it.
Articles in this section
- Unable to join/host multiplayer due to lack of permissions
- Retrieve your cloud saves (Windows version!)
- Microsoft Store - Can't see mod tab in launcher
- Checksum differs in multiplayer
- How do I change my username?
- Multiplayer service currently unavailable
- Blue "radar" in game
- Game Pass - Game won't launch