- Turn off your PS4. It must be completely off to clear its cache. If it's left in rest mode, the process won't work.
- While the PS4 is shutting down, its indicator light will blink. Wait until it stops blinking — that's when the PS4 is off.
- Disconnect the PS4's power cord from the back of the console. Don't simply unplug the cord from the wall — it needs to be disconnected from the PS4 itself to clear the cache.
- Wait at least 30 seconds, then plug the cord back into the PS4.
- Turn off your console
do not enter Rest Mode
- Wait 20 seconds
- Unplug the power cord from the back of the console
- Wait 1-2 minutes
- Plug the power cord back into the console
- Turn the console back on