Once an alliance's political system has been decided, the decree function will be unlocked. The main effect of a decree is to provide buffs for the alliance and its members. Only one decree can be applied per decree slot. There are two kinds of decree slots: general and unique. General decrees are the same for all alliances, and are unlocked through research. Unique decrees have different effects based on an alliance's chosen political system.
Articles in this section
- What are ethics?
- What is an alliance's political system?
- What are alliance decrees?
- How are Achievements used? What use do they have?
- What are achievements? How do I equip achievement badges?
- What is the Battle Pass? How do I upgrade it?
- What are mercenaries?
- Can I cancel automatic trade tasks?
- What should I do if my resource storage is full?
- What resources exist in the game?