Join the Crowds!
To join the amazing world of Conversocial: Crowds and start growing your audience, spread the word about Cities: Skylines and empower the community please follow this guide.
- Sign up for Crowds right here
- Please note that you need a Twitter account to use Crowds and if you don’t have one you can create it here for free.
- Crowds will ask you to authorize the link between your Twitter account and Crowds, much in the same way our Steam and Paradox account connection does.
A note about “Post Tweets for you”:
Since you are using Crowds to reply to other users, Crowds is effectively tweeting “for you”, this is what this phrase means. Conversocial (the company behind Crowds) will not post anything from your account nor will Paradox Interactive.
- Crowds will ask you to select two things: language and product. At the moment there is only English and Cities: Skylines so it’s impossible to get wrong ;)!
- Once you’ve selected them both you will be greeted by the interface from where you will be able to interact with others and grow your audience:
It’s a little empty, wouldn’t you say? Fear not, you only have one more step to go! Click the little plus sign as indicated by the image.
- To start growing your following you need to create a channel. As previously mentioned we currently only have Cities: Skylines but depending on how our customers find the experience with Crowds we may expand on this to add more brands in the future. All you need to do is follow the instructions below and you will be good to go!
- Once you are done you will see that the first screen is now populated with a lot of new stuff! Let me explain what they are and do:
- The channel you just created (and if we add more products in the future you will see all your channels there).
- This feed shows all tweets collected by Crowds. Click it and it will open on the right and you can reply and interact.
- Click here to change to view:
Watching: Tweets you are watching
Pinned: Tweets you’ve pinned
Answered: Show all tweets that have been answered
Unanswered: Show only tweets that none have answered yet
- Reply, Retweet or Like (mouse over for information on which is which).
- Watch, pin or remove a tweet from your feed. If two or more users click the bin it will be removed from everyone's feed.
- Your profile, click here for more details such as the leaderboard, account settings, a short “Get started” guide and list of all messages sent by staff.
- Self explanatory but you can never be too clear ;)! Type your message here to reply to a tweet!