What is it?
· It’s a gamebook – a branching narrative where the players choices affect the outcome of the story. The first story revolves around a WWII fighter pilot during the Battle of Britain.
· It’s a free app for iOS and Android devices, with inapp purchase of the full story.
· The full story is also available as a reward for players who preorder Hearts of Iron 4.
What are the minimum requirements?
· iOS: iPad® Air™ or newer, iPad® 2 or newer, iPad® mini™ or newer, iPhone® 4s or newer, iPod Touch® 5 or newer. iOS version 6.0.
· Android: Android 5.0 (API level 21), 320x200 pixel resolution, 512Mb memory,
How does this work with the preorder?
· Players who preorder Hearts of Iron 4 get a Steam key right away.
· The player must redeem this Steam key on his/her Steam account.
· The player must connect his/her Paradox account and Steam account.
o Log in
o Click Settings
o Click ”Connect” your Steam account and follow the instructions.
· When the player logs into his/her Paradox account in the mobile app – the content is unlocked.
It doesn’t work – help?
If the content is not unlocked, check the following:
· Have you registered the preorder key on Steam?
· Have you connected you Paradox account and Steam Account?
· Have you logged in to the Paradox Account in the mobile app?
Go to https://support.paradoxplaza.com and create a support ticket.
What are the Known Issues?
· The text input does not support diacritics and accents (È, É, Ê, Ë, Â, Ô, etc.). This is intended.
· The quality settings may appear sluggish on some systems, and the perceived change of quality is small.
· The game probably has some minor misspelling errors.