Some of you had your save files deleted when we deployed the last update for Knights of Pen and Paper and sadly they cannot be recovered :(. As such we have created this "master save" file for you all to enjoy instead and we hope that you will find it satisfactory.
Please download the attached file and follow the below instructions to install it:
- Find your Knights of Pen & Paper +1 directory.
- In your Steam library, right-click Knights of Pen & Paper +1 and select "properties".
- Select "local files".
- Hit the "browse local files..." button.
- In the directory, open the "knightspp_Data" folder.
- Locate the "data.kopp" file in that folder.
- Optional: If you want to back-up your existing save-games, simply copy & paste this file into a new folder, or re-name it (e.g., "data_2.kopp").
- Copy and replace "data.kopp" with the new "data.kopp" file we have supplied you with.
- IMPORTANT! The name needs to stay "data.kopp".
- Start up the game - you should now have access to the new savegame.
If you experience any problems please contact Paradox support by opening a ticket at the top of the screen.