No, if you bought a bundle we need to refund (and disable) the keys for all products. It's also not possible to exchange a key in a bundle for another one.
Articles in this section
- Can I get a refund?
- Do you send physical copies of the game?
- How do I removed my stored payments?
- How do you keep my details safe and secure?
- I bought a bundle, can I refund parts of it?
- I have a non-steam version, can I get a steam version of the game from you?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- What to do if you did not receive a key from the Paradox Webshop
- Why did I not receive an e-mail with a code after purchase?
- Why is there no download link in the product email?