The Paradox Launcher is our own platform for playing and enjoying our games. We are continuously developing it and adding more features and this FAQ is a short list of questions we've seen come in.
- Can I play game X with the launcher?
At the moment only Imperator Rome, Stellaris, Tyranny, Surviving Mars and BattleTech are playable using our launcher. More games will be added in the future. If and when older games will be added is unknown at present.
I Installed game the but it still says I need to install it!
Try emptying C:/Users/<username>AppData/Local/Paradox Interactive, then restart the launcher.
My DLC aren't showing up.
Try emptying C:/Users/<username>/AppData/Local/Paradox Interactive, then restart the launcher.
- I can't find my achievements.
Go to Main Menu -> Paradox Account -> Paradox Achievements.
- I'm unable to resolve my problem, can you help me?
We can try ;)! Please do the following:
- Close the launcher
- Open the command prompt (Windows key and R and then cmd, or simply enter cmd in Run)
- Navigate to the installation directory (per default this is C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradox Interactive\launcher)
- Type "Paradox Launcher.exe" --debug
- This will create a few log files in the Paradox Interactive directory in your Local AppData folder (%LOCALAPPDATA%\Paradox Interactive\launcher)
- Attach ALL three files to a support ticket, which you can lodge at paradox.zendesk.com